Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Here We Go Again


Well, it is that time again. Time for yet another surgery. Please remember Katy as she has her tonsilectomy tomorrow, Thursday, December 10th. She will also have an ABR (hearing test) and Dr. Hill is going to do some revision of her trach scar. The worse part for me is that I won't be able to stay with her overnight as I am still recovering from my back surgery last week. Please say a little prayer for her and I will update as soon as I can.

Also, I want to ask everyone to please say a prayer for my friend, Candi Meadows and her family, especially little Luke. Candi is such a wonderful woman and an incredible Mom. We are hoping that Luke will undergo a successful LTR in January and that a little miracle called trach removal will take place. It is very scary and I want Candi to know that she has lots of folks lifting her name up to the Great Physician.

Until later my friends,
God be with you and bless you!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment